Topic: Step by Step on How to make my MVD Application On-line

Hello everyone:

What are the Steps on How to make my MVD Application On-line?

-I have download the UniServer Zero.
-I have a hosting

Questions in my mind:

1. what are the steps up to Webgrid
2. after making an index.html how to upload it in my website/hosting? which folder in my file manager?
3. I need it in step by step as i am not a programmer

thanks

---may the force be with you!

Re: Step by Step on How to make my MVD Application On-line

Hello anyone,

Any thoughts on this please?

What are the Steps on How to make my MVD Application On-line?

-I have download the UniServer Zero.
-I have a hosting

Questions in my mind:

1. what are the steps up to Webgrid, mySQL?
2. after making an index.html how to upload it in my website/hosting? which folder in my file manager?
3. I need it in step by step as i am not a programmer

thanks

I don't have a complete answer to your questions  anakin, but when I used to have a website I used an FTP client to upload to my webhost account.

I'm not a fan personally of the one built into Windows Explorer in Windows10. I think I used to use the free version of CuteFTP.

You will need your log in details that your host will have provided to you. You will need to type in to either Windows Explorer or your ftp client ftp://your_host_address  then enter your user name and password that your host will have given you.

Your host should have told you which folder is the 'published' folder for your website and which is the folder for unpublished pages.  Unpublished pages are ones that are either copies or ones you are using while you design your website.

Whichever folder is your 'live' folder on the host, you will drag and drop your 'index.html' file and any other files just the same as you drag and drop files and folders ib your file manager.

On a clear disk you can seek forever

Hi CDB,

Thanks for the thought!

My problem is first my 'index.html' results to error everytime i run it in my browser. it says server connection error.
I'm looking for help in a step-by-step procedure how to make my MVD application accessible online.

Anyone?

Anakin