1 (edited by AD1408 2020-06-03 10:40:48)

Topic: Linking and Image viewer

1. Is it possible hyperlink a text from RTF component to another treeview (MVD treeview component) node withing MVD?

2. I couldn't find a way to display large dimension images on MVD image viewer in original size of large images without skewing etc. If displaying large images in original size on mVD image viewer is not possible, how can I get it displayed on external image viewing program?

Adam
God... please help me become the person my dog thinks I am.

Re: Linking and Image viewer

?

Adam

3 (edited by derek 2020-06-03 12:08:39)

Hi Adam,
On point 2, make sure that the 'proportional' and 'stretch' properties are ticked (this will make the picture as large as possible relative to the dimensions of the dbimage holder you've placed on the form while maintaining the picture's aspect ratio.  To display an image on an external image viewing program, make sure that the 'enable preview' property of the dbimage is ticked (although I thought that was the 'default' setting anyway, so maybe you are meaning something else?).
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon adam.jpg 226.74 kb, 109 downloads since 2020-06-03 

Thank you very much Derek..........

All checkboxes you mention are checked but still get images skewed when they are bigger than screen resolution. I was thinking in such circumstances image viewer would have scroll bars.

What script could I use to get images displayed on external image viewing app?

Adam