Topic: Forum reply notification

Is there any way for the forum to notify me when there has been a reply to one of my posts?
-
Since some of the replies come from folks who are in different time zones, I have to keep checking my post to see if someone replies.
-
And if I'm not checking one of my older posts I'm not aware when someone replies.
-
Thanks, I appreciate all the help I've received from everyone.
Frank

2 (edited by CDB 2020-09-30 18:45:30)

Re: Forum reply notification

When you create a topic, there is a tick box at the bottom of the form just above the add a file button that can be ticked to receive notifications.

It only works on topics you have started,  it does not track topics where you have only replied to someone elses topic.

There is a way to subscribe to your replies - and that is to always click on QUOTE to reply, that will allow you subscribe to a topic you haven't started but replied to.

On a clear disk you can seek forever

3 (edited by papafrankc 2020-09-30 19:06:01)

Re: Forum reply notification

CDB, thanks
I checked the tick box and also checked the Quote button.

I'm not sure I understand how the Quote button works but I'll wait to see what happens.
Thanks, Frank

papafrankc wrote:

Is there any way for the forum to notify me when there has been a reply to one of my posts?
-
Since some of the replies come from folks who are in different time zones, I have to keep checking my post to see if someone replies.
-
And if I'm not checking one of my older posts I'm not aware when someone replies.
-
Thanks, I appreciate all the help I've received from everyone.
Frank