Topic: Помогите с ссылкой

Здравствуйте форумчане. Нужна помощь. Есть таблица, в ней есть поля например "сотрудник", "отдел", "личное дело". Поле "личное дело" я хочу сделать ссылку на папку ,которая хранится на компе. В оригинальной делфи это можно сделать с помощью ShellExecute(Handle, 'open', PChar(edit1.text), nil, nil, SW_SHOW); .....А как такое сделать здесь?

Re: Помогите с ссылкой

Hello Alexandr

1- Place a component DBFile on your form
2 - From Objects Inspector, choose LinkFile as Type property
3 - In the forlder of your project,  create a folder where you place all yours documents
4 - Always from Objects Inspector, as property CopyTo, give the name of your folder (step 3) (i.e MyProject\MyFolder\)
5 - From DBFile componenet, click on the yellow folder (left) and choose the file you want to save.
5 - From DBFile component, click on the disket ; from popup menu,choose Save File (the name of your file is displayed in the component) and choose the folder created (Step3) to store your file(s).

Is it Ok for you ?
JB

Re: Помогите с ссылкой

jean.brezhonek wrote:

Hello Alexandr

1- Place a component DBFile on your form
2 - From Objects Inspector, choose LinkFile as Type property
3 - In the forlder of your project,  create a folder where you place all yours documents
4 - Always from Objects Inspector, as property CopyTo, give the name of your folder (step 3) (i.e MyProject\MyFolder\)
5 - From DBFile componenet, click on the yellow folder (left) and choose the file you want to save.
5 - From DBFile component, click on the disket ; from popup menu,choose Save File (the name of your file is displayed in the component) and choose the folder created (Step3) to store your file(s).

Is it Ok for you ?
JB

Thx bro very much. It is what i have done.