1 (edited by haciamirumbo 2021-07-17 22:00:56)

Topic: Special thanks to Dmitriy and the community.

Hello, I would like to say to you Dmitriy: "Thank you very much for the software MVD". I would like to say to the community: "Thank you very much for your help". Probably you would say or think... thanks for what? There are out there many programming RAD suites, similar software like MS access, Velneo, 4D, FileMaker, and so on. But or they are very expensive, others needs a huge learning curve, other, some time to learn, etc. With MVD there's almost no learning curve, it's very easy, intuitive, simple.
I am really thankful for this tool, it's a dream come true for me. I tried in the past to learn programming and for many reasons but mostly for lack of time I couldn't make it. I tried Delphi (pascal), Visual studio (c#), even the f....g easy to learn python for one reason or other, after three or six months learning I didn't see results and I gave up. I tried FileMaker for a while and at the end is expensive like hell for me. I tried symphytum but it is so simple that it just to have a contacts app or similar.
I don't remember how I discovered MVD. I think it was under my frustrations as a never end programmer apprentice(I am a proud plumber well but not too much proud when I have to work with s...t) every year or so I typed on Google "database software without code" but thinking right now I think it was on YouTube...then I watch the MVD video tutorial......and boom...I found the software.
I did in the last 3 days what I never thought I could do without a programmer. That is why I appreciate so much to Dimitry what he has done.

Again: "Dmitriy, thank you very much"..
Moderator and Helpers of the forum: "Thank you very much".
Jaime

Re: Special thanks to Dmitriy and the community.

I agree - MVD is an incredible application and development tool. Take a look around and see what you have to do and pay for something that can build a front end, design your database using an easy to use diagramming tool and prepare simple yet powerful reports. Not only that, but you can script using a standard language should you desire.

The nearest tool that can do this costs a factor of 3 or 4 more, and is a subscription.

However, for the money, and if it meant that MVD would continue to be supported and developed, I would pay an annual subscription for this program.

Chris