Topic: Combobox limits?

Hi everyone,
I just noticed something that I missed when using Comboboxes on my forms.
I have a States combobox for all the 50 US States.  I have all 50 states in the table that the combobox references.  When I enter the States combobox it shows ONLY about 36 states.  There is a Vertical scrollbar but it only goes to about 36 states.  It is missing the bottom 14 States.
I wonder if is there a limit as to how many entries can be displayed in a combobox?
I also wonder if it has something to do with the size of my monitor?  I'm using a laptop so the screen is only about 8.5 inches tall.
Thanks for your thoughts
Frank

Re: Combobox limits?

Hi Frank,

Didn't see that. Just created a table of 100 records. All are displayed in a ComboBox .

Re: Combobox limits?

-------- SOLVED ----------------
Sparrow,
Thanks for looking into this for me.
I went back to one of my forms and removed the STATES combobox from the form.  Then I recreated a new STATES combobox and it's working OK smile
For some reason it is also happening on my other forms that have a STATES combobox.  So I recreated the combobox on one of the other forms and that one is now working OK also.  I'll go ahead and recreate the STATES comboboxes on the other forms and I should be good to go.
I've been doing some serious surgery on my application (because of some of my major mistakes sad ) so I must have accidently done something to cause this problem??
I've had this type of unexplainable problem before and have fixed it by recreating a field on the form.  I guess it resets something.
Thanks again
Frank