Topic: Is MyVisualdatabase died?

Good morning

I'm worried because I haven't heard from the developer of MyVisualDatabase for a long time.
I have several products developed with this software, but I don't see the developer's interest in adding new features that can substantially improve the current product.

Has Myvisualdatabase reached the final and definitive version? Will there be no more updates?

Is the developer still alive?

Thank you

Re: Is MyVisualdatabase died?

Hello Negrita

Dmitri, the creator of MVD, has no longer managed the new features to be implemented in this wonderful software for some time.
He has other activities on the NET.
The latest updated version is 6.6.
All MVD users strongly regret that this superb program will not have new functions.
As it is paid software, Dmitri still owns the copyright and I don't think he provides the complete source so that Embarcadero RAD Xxxx professionals can respond to all our desires.
It's a shame, but we must thank Dmitri for allowing us to create programs that can achieve professional quality.
JB

Hi Jean

Ok thanks for you feedback, and as you said it´s a shame.
I know that the last version is 6.5 , so where i can get te 6.6 ?

Thanks for your help

DC

Negrita wrote:

Hi Jean

Ok thanks for you feedback, and as you said it´s a shame.
I know that the last version is 6.5 , so where i can get te 6.6 ?

Thanks for your help

DC

The unofficial beta version of the My Visual Database database designer is 6.61 beta.
https://k245.ru/en/mvdb-en/last-beta-2.html

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.

Except for the xml file, is there any other feature worth using the unofficial 6.61beta?

There are no exact data. But the feature indicated in the description significantly speeds up debugging applications that have many screen forms.

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.