Topic: new user with first problem in day of months

Dear colleagues,

I am working on a work program for employees and, of course, I want to make the process easier. However, I am facing some problems. The database is required to extract the days that an employee did not attend and each hour of those days to whom it went so that it can be accounted for them. The first problem I am struggling with is how to make the program extract all the days of the month automatically and where to place those days , and how to make the program avoid the fixed holidays without my intervention. Is this possible?

Re: new user with first problem in day of months

I'm guessing you'll need to create a table to hold the work calendar in, specifying:
1. Date
2. Duration of the working day, hours
This table will have to be completed every year. Of course, to speed up the process you can use a script based on the weekly work cycle information. But as for holidays, they will need to be entered manually. Or create a separate table to use it in the script. For example, in my country the dates of some holidays vary, every year the Ministry of Labor publishes a calendar plan for the next year.

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.

Re: new user with first problem in day of months

thanksssss