Topic: show sql results on tablegrid

dear friends

I  am new to this nice software , I have problem that  I make tablegrid showing  all results in it  , now I want to make sql query and filter the results that show on table grid , how can I show the result of query in table grid ??

I have date filed and I want to filter upon year and month ....

thanks to everyone

Re: show sql results on tablegrid

Hi,
You can use 'sql query' but for something straightforward like filtering by month / year, it is much easier to use the 'search' option.
Have a look at the attachment to see how you could do it.
Please be aware that MVD is no longer being developed;  however, the software is fully functional and help is available through this Forum.
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon search by month year.zip 513.45 kb, 31 downloads since 2024-03-16 

Please be aware that MVD is no longer being developed

Really!!!! Why did this happen to such great software???? That is very bad news for software that stayed with us for that long

4 (edited by lara.0080 2024-03-17 06:22:33)

dear friends

I  am new to this nice software , I have problem that  I make tablegrid showing  all results in it  , now I want to make sql query and filter the results that show on table grid , how can I show the result of query in table grid ??

I have date filed and I want to filter upon year and month ....

thanks to everyone

One day i found a example in MVD  do this and copied  all the codes and elements and after that it didn't work at all (THE ORGINAL ONE WAS WORKING )  smile until now i didn't find the reason here is the sample

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 12.zip 337.08 kb, 20 downloads since 2024-03-17