Topic: APPLICATION ERROR.....

Hello

Someone can explain to me, why I have no right to an answer?

I downloaded the app through your website.
First I choose, "RUN" rather than "Save As" but nothing happens. The second attempt, I choose "Save As" but the APPLICATION is not installed.

If it is not installed, why do I have 2 instances running.?
The exe. do not have any version number?
I have been to your forum to have a better perception about the program, considered as a good option I've downloaded the program because I want to buy it, I've made download also of some databases examples available.

Thanks in advance

Re: APPLICATION ERROR.....

Hello Ruver

Oh ! It's a little bit confused.
MVD is a tool easy to use if we do things in order.

Normally, when you first use RUN (green arrow), MWV adks you to save your project . Have you done it ?
How do you proceed when creating your project ?
The APPLICATION is not installed. What do you mean ? MVD or your own project ?
The EXE has no version ? MVD.EXE or YourProject.exe ?

With databases downloaded from MVD site, you have all tools to succeed with MVD up complex projects.

Give us more details and we could help you.
Post a zipped file your project without  .exe and .dll to get an idea of what's wrong.

What's MVD version are you using ?

For many questions, you will received many helps to succeed with MVD

A read

JB

3 (edited by Ruver 2015-12-07 22:07:51)

No, no, Jean.

It is NOTHING regarding the projects or something produced by My Visual Database.  It is the My Visual Database it self "the app".

Yesterday and through the website "http://myvisualdatabase.com/" using the blue button available (the first one) I made the download, when the download is finished we have one of three options "Run", "Save" or "Cancel" the first attempt I did was choose "Run" in order to install the program but nothing happened except the already mentioned by me.

In relation to version, I right clicked under "My Visual Database.exe" and checked the details, the version that is shown to me is 0.0.0, it's supposed to be 2.2.0 right!

Thank you Jean in advance

Post's attachments

Attachment icon noversion.png 200.66 kb, 224 downloads since 2015-12-07 

LoL I confirm the same as in the picture smile

The installer not being signed, you cannot run it from Internet Explorer after the download is done. You have to go in your download folder.