Topic: Issue on install.

Hi Team MVD

I've downloaded the software through your (US) website and when I try to run/Install doesn't do anything, I check the Task Manager and there is 2 instances running.
When I look at the details of the file, there is no version number assigned,  the version is, like this 0.0.0

How to install the software?.

PS: This is the first time that I use this software, and by the way, there are any discount available?

Thanks in advance

Ruver

Re: Issue on install.

Hello,

Unfortunately I have no idea why your OS don't allow install My Visual Database, but you can download version without installer
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ul1rf42j31big … a.zip?dl=0

Please send email to sales@drive-software.com about discount.

Thanks.

Dmitry.

Hi DriveSoft

I own Trend Micro (corporate) as antivirus and (2) Barracuda firewalls. Two days ago I installed the "SAP Crystal Reports". For me the strange of this situation is not the installation, although it has not been possible to install but, the lack of information on (exe) if the antivirus blocks the program, I always have the possibility to create a rule for antivirus leave install, run or create any element generated by app.
The antivirus does not eliminate any executable information for example; name, copyright, version file etc.

I apologize for this, but I'm getting fan of this app and would like to acquire it.
I hope you understand

Thank so much

Best Regards

The installer of MVDB is not signed therefore Internet Explorer does not allow the installer to run. Run it from download location as administrator.