Topic: Text in multiple lane without new label

I want to write a big text inside my program which will have many lanes and i dont want to add 100 label options. Is it possible? How\? Ill add a picture aswell

Post's attachments

Attachment icon WP_20140525_014.jpg 385.79 kb, 255 downloads since 2016-03-03 

Re: Text in multiple lane without new label

Hello Stelios91,
Please see the attached screenshot.
You can make any label multi-line by clicking on the button in the label caption property.
You might need to put in some line-feeds to make it look exactly like you want but is probably what you are looking for.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon stelio91.jpg 170.26 kb, 290 downloads since 2016-03-03 

Well i dont have that option in my version of MVD tongue I guess im stuck with it. Thanks anyway

LOL, I was wondering what was the purpose of the grey button next to caption big_smile

Hi Thierry,
Yes, I guess there are not too many occasions when labels need to go over more than one line!
However, it can be useful, for example as a simple way to add a User Guide / Help.
I create a form (UserGuideForm) with nothing on it apart from 1 label - and the label IS my User Guide;  UserGuideForm is then just called from anywhere by a button with a 'show form' action.
If a project is more complicated, you can have a User Guide form that is specific to each form (ie Form1 has a button to show HelpForm1, Form2 has a button to show HelpForm2 etc etc) or use NEXT and PREVIOUS buttons to call more Help Forms.  It's actually pretty flexible.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon multiline label as help.jpg 273.23 kb, 278 downloads since 2016-03-03 

6 (edited by stelios91 2016-03-03 19:10:58)

This is what im using it for check in the image. But in order to do so correctly i need multy line caption which i cannot use tongue
I guess ill have to add a new caption for every line ill be using sad
Im actually trying to make a game

Post's attachments

Attachment icon WP_20140525_014.jpg 494.16 kb, 280 downloads since 2016-03-03 

7 (edited by nrmuduli 2016-03-07 03:11:01)

hiii
you can use lable poperty: 'wordwrap'  along with a button near to the caption property.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon lable.pdf 284.33 kb, 475 downloads since 2016-03-07