Topic: we need new tutorial vedio.for new version

we need new tutorial vedio.for new version

Re: we need new tutorial vedio.for new version

I totally agree!

yes I agree too,

Hello

If you speak about new version with WebGrid, it will then talk about Apache and PHP Admin and how to use and configure a server.

JB

Please specify, about which new features you'd like to see video tutorial?

Dmitry.

talk about Apache and PHP Admin and how to use and configure a server.

Hello megood

To talk about Apache and PHP Admin and how to use and configure a server is not necessarily the domain of Dmitry.
But if a user webgrid MVC has developed a project that works well, his help is welcome

JB

yes jean.brezhonek.
but at this time i have problem and error between server and webgrid MVC is the one problem we need tutorial maybe im doing error i dont know and i dont think of that. that my mean...i think we need more tutorial about new version it is important for the new User and all...

thanks for all

Hello all,
Since starting MVD only late last year, I am extremely impressed with it. I have almost completely dropped my traditional development system in favor of MVD as I believe it is that good. So far I only have one application that will go into a working environment in several months but I am pretty sure MVD will become my development system of choice, if it hasn't already, and I will develop many applications. It allows me to program features that would be more difficult with other database development software. Dmitry, your software is excellent and I encourage you to continue as you are going. I refer to Delphi documentation and that helps. I also refer frequently to the excellent help created by "The Engineer". One suggestion though, can this help be updated to cover the latest features introduced in the object settings. Incremental search for example sounds really good but I couldn't make it work. I couldn't make the webgrid work but that is my lack of experience. Thanks again Dmitry for such an excellent system but like the others a little more training material would be appreciated.
Regards, David