1 (edited by AD1408 2016-09-07 13:56:16)

Topic: End user question

As far as I understand compiled MVD project passed to end user as a portable application. Therefore, I'd pass to end user compiled version of the MVD project folder.

1. Which files I can delete from complied project folder before passing to enduser? In another word which files end user needs at bare minimum to ran the compiled application?

2. Is my understanding of End User can only use 1 database file, he cannot create a second database file within same application correct, unless he copies app to another folder and run it as a second copy?

Adam
God... please help me become the person my dog thinks I am.

Re: End user question

Could somebody answer questions in above post please?

Adam

3 (edited by v_pozidis 2016-09-08 07:16:19)

AD1408 wrote:

Could somebody answer questions in above post please?

Hi,
you can delete only  the files with the extension .vdb  and from the folder Scripts the file with the extension .pas . Before you delete anything keep a backup. Us so far I know you can have only one database file but you can use this database file for many users.

AD1408 wrote:

As far as I understand compiled MVD project passed to end user as a portable application. Therefore, I'd pass to end user compiled version of the MVD project folder.

2. Is my understanding of End User can only use 1 database file, he cannot create a second database file within same application correct, unless he copies app to another folder and run it as a second copy?

Yes, user can copy app to another folder and delete sqlite.db database file to clear database.

Dmitry.

Thanks a lot guys......

Adam