Topic: support@drive-software.com

Hi,

I'm trying to build my 1st database and am wondering if anybody knows anybody who would have a look at it and see if they can advise / help with the relationships. Obviously I am willing to pay an hourly rate for this.

Thx,

John

Re: support@drive-software.com

Hello,

Please contact with my partner Alexander Nikitin
nika2001@gmail.com

Dmitry.

Re: support@drive-software.com

Hello John,
I had a bit of time to spare so was looking at your Commissioning Care project (I'm getting to the age where I might be one of your 'clients' so I have a vested interest - LOL!).
There were a couple of things that didn't look right but nothing that wasn't easy to change.  There are also some decisions such as storing invoice values in your invoices table as opposed to calculating them every time the program is run - but that's probably a bit further down the line for you.
Anyway, I played around with it a bit and also changed a couple of the forms (I replaced your pagecontrols and tabsheets with some linked grids so you can see patients and their related care packages and invoices all on one screen) just to give you an idea of the sort of things that you can do with MVD;  it's always easier to follow when you see it done with your own application.
The script is a bit 'random' as I was just putting odd things in as they occurred to me, but it's all straightforward stuff.
Anyway, maybe it will give you some ideas and help to move your project forward.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon commission care 2 views.zip 390.9 kb, 388 downloads since 2016-11-23