Topic: real estate project

Hi
I want to make a project that shows the records on a map.
suppose that I have a map of a city. what I want the project to do is that first I define some codes for several areas in this city on the map using script or report designer and then for each record I also define a code.
and when I search the record, that record is shown on the map based on the code.
this is a real estate Project and the objective is that each code on the map is for a house. and also each record is for the person who lives in that house. I need to know where each person lives on the map.
Is it possible at all?
thanks

Re: real estate project

That would interest me as well to get the ability to locate a point on a map whichever map being used. I have a similar project not related to real estate though where I would like to display location of an item on an office map.

Hello,

May be this project will be useful for you:

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Plan stage.zip 44.78 kb, 637 downloads since 2016-02-02 

Dmitry.

thanks for your reply
but I can't run your project. I'm using version 1.45
is your script available in this version?

Thanks Dmitry, this is exactly what I was looking for!! Cool!!

identity wrote:

thanks for your reply
but I can't run your project. I'm using version 1.45
is your script available in this version?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Plan stage 1.45.zip 44.74 kb, 469 downloads since 2016-02-03 

Dmitry.

Hi Dmitry,
Thanks for the plan stage project example - I've just been looking at it and it's clever stuff. 
I look forward to using some of it in my next project.
Derek.

8 (edited by Роман 2016-02-03 19:16:32)

Доброго времени суток!
Спасибо  за пример!
ДМИТРИЙ ЭТО ПРИБЛИЖАЕТ НАС К ЭТИМ ВЕЩАМ????(рисунок прилагается)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Скриншот 03-02-2016 220938.png 53.18 kb, 254 downloads since 2016-02-03 

Роман wrote:

Доброго времени суток!
Спасибо  за пример!
ДМИТРИЙ ЭТО ПРИБЛИЖАЕТ НАС К ЭТИМ ВЕЩАМ????(рисунок прилагается)

Приветствую,

Нет, графиками на форме пока не занимался, занят созданием возможности доступа к базе с помощью браузера.

Dmitry.

ок! будем ждать....

11 (edited by identity 2016-12-12 09:50:08)

Hi
is there any way that there are 3 pictures (Stage Plan in this case) in the project and when you choose picture 1 using a combobox, the other 2 pictures are not shown and the arrow shows the specified position in the Picture 1?
I'm using version 1.45
thanks

identity wrote:

Hi
is there any way that there are 3 pictures (Stage Plan in this case) in the project and when you choose picture 1 using a combobox, the other 2 pictures are not shown and the arrow shows the specified position in the Picture 1?
I'm using version 1.45
thanks

Example. Now pictures of stages store in database, so you can add any number of stages.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Plan stage 1.45_fixed.zip 123.24 kb, 433 downloads since 2016-12-13 

Dmitry.