Topic: Employee sign in and sign out

Hello MVD users, I need a sample project where employees will sign in when the report to work and sign out when leaving work. A form of attendance sheet

2 (edited by thezimguy 2019-09-25 13:28:37)

Re: Employee sign in and sign out

humblelion wrote:

Hello MVD users, I need a sample project where employees will sign in when the report to work and sign out when leaving work. A form of attendance sheet

Please, follow this post
http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1437

Thanks

@thezimguy

3 (edited by derek 2019-09-25 19:08:34)

Hi Humblelion,
If you want a simple attendance register, you could do it something like the attached.
Each employee selects his name from the combobox and then enters his password.  If the password is correct, he is signed-in (with the date and time).  Exactly the same happens when he signs out from work.
If he successfully signs-in or signs-out, there is a delay of 3 seconds so he can view the update to make sure his details are correct.
Sign in using user 'Admin' and a password of 'Admin' (case sensitive) and you will get access to a second form where you can maintain employee details and also view the passwords for some dummy users that I've set up for testing purposes.
Hope this gives you some ideas,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon attendance.zip 340.27 kb, 373 downloads since 2019-09-25 

thezimguy wrote:
humblelion wrote:

Please, follow this post
http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1437

Thanks

Thank you so much but i meant an attendances sheet

derek wrote:

Hi Humblelion,
If you want a simple attendance register, you could do it something like the attached.
Each employee selects his name from the combobox and then enters his password.  If the password is correct, he is signed-in (with the date and time).  Exactly the same happens when he signs out from work.
If he successfully signs-in or signs-out, there is a delay of 3 seconds so he can view the update to make sure his details are correct.
Sign in using user 'Admin' and a password of 'Admin' (case sensitive) and you will get access to a second form where you can maintain employee details and also view the passwords for some dummy users that I've set up for testing purposes.
Hope this gives you some ideas,
Derek.

Looking for something like this. Thank you so much, you are one of my favorites. Let us consider a school where we have a very large data,  now admins signs everyone in and for any reason a student wants to be absent or go home, this time the admin singles out the student in question and make him or her absent indicating the datetime of leaving, time of returning and purpose for leaving.