1 (edited by gonpublic2k 2019-09-27 03:10:07)

Topic: MINIMALIST UI DESIGN - SKELETON EXAMPLE

Hello MVD

Here I want to post this example of a minimalist UI interface that are in use these days.  Although we program desktop applications, is not bad to use this to mimic a web interface in our projects. I leave you this free template, use it, modify it, add new ideas, improve it, make the script better ( I did my best to have it simple but someone with more experience maybe can tighten the code a bit more and make it more efficient).  Hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think.

Thanks!!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Responsive Interface Template.rar 1.16 mb, 581 downloads since 2019-09-27 

Re: MINIMALIST UI DESIGN - SKELETON EXAMPLE

хорошая идея, спасибо!!

sibprogsistem wrote:

хорошая идея, спасибо!!

С удовольствием !  -     My pleasure!

Thank you for this example.

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

Thank you for this example.

No, thank you Dmitry and all MVD community for your help and for teaching me.

Very cool, thank you for the example!

hello and thanks for sharing, but when I download the file a message tells me that the archive is damaged ... is it just my problem?

Hi Madbit71,
I've just tried and it downloaded, unzipped and ran without any problems.
Derek.

madbit71 wrote:

hello and thanks for sharing, but when I download the file a message tells me that the archive is damaged ... is it just my problem?

Maybe try to upgrade your version of  WinRAR , sounds to me like it's a problem with the compressor, not the archive. 

Cheers.

hi, obviously it was my problem. I updated ... rar and I was able to appreciate the excellent work of gonpublic2k. Thanks for sharing ... I love myvdb.

madbit71 wrote:

hi, obviously it was my problem. I updated ... rar and I was able to appreciate the excellent work of gonpublic2k. Thanks for sharing ... I love myvdb.

Thank you for the kind comments!  We're all here to learn and support each other, MVD is great!