Topic: removing null field space in report

hello sir, any option available in fast report to avoid null field printing? or in mvdb..? i am using so many text fields but most time majority fields are null.. they waste more space in report..... advance thanks.......

Re: removing null field space in report

alsu
Please, send me your project to support@drive-software.com
with link on this topic, I'll try to help you.

Dmitry.

i send the details with image in ur email.. pls check

I sent project for you.

Dmitry.

sir actualy my table name was ''add'' instead of "employees"'... now i execute the program using that table name insteed of employees, i got an error

msg " no such table:  data''       and  one more msg        " Exception raised with message : near ''add'': syntax error.

i think this because "add" is a key word of sql...  any remedy for this problem with out change the table name "add".  because i made somany pages and fields using this table name.. advnc thanks.

and one more doubt.
maximum number of rows in a single database table? any limit?  in one of my table more than 200 rows(all are numerical values) include . any prblem?

alsu
Please, send me your project again.

Maximum number of columns is 2000.

Dmitry.

8 (edited by alsu 2014-11-04 10:35:09)

pls look ur email. i was send it... thnxx

sir in my application , after saving a form,  when i open that particular form some fields are missing... the missing fields have some relation.

* single digit and more than two digits have no problem (eg 2, 4, 455, 124 etc..)
* same two digit numbers disappear (eg: 45, 45 and 23, 23)
* two digits numbers containing same digits have also disappear ( eg: 65, 56 and 67, 76)

what is the reason ?  any structurel problem of database or different data types?..... thankzz advnc

Post's attachments

Attachment icon mixed after and before.png 181.78 kb, 333 downloads since 2014-11-04 

It's not your mistake, it's bug of My Visual Database, table with name "add" cause error.

you can to change structure of database without lost data, if you create/rename new field or table using tool SQLite Studio (http://sqlitestudio.pl/), then make a change in the structure of database in MVD, and answered "No" when the dialog asks to recreate the database.

Please, downlod here your fixed project:

Post's attachments

Attachment icon problem2.zip 6.68 kb, 536 downloads since 2014-11-04 

Dmitry.

alsu wrote:

sir in my application , after saving a form,  when i open that particular form some fields are missing... the missing fields have some relation.

* single digit and more than two digits have no problem (eg 2, 4, 455, 124 etc..)
* same two digit numbers disappear (eg: 45, 45 and 23, 23)
* two digits numbers containing same digits have also disappear ( eg: 65, 56 and 67, 76)

what is the reason ?  any structurel problem of database or different data types?..... thankzz advnc

Please, send me your new project to email.

Dmitry.

suppose if i change the table name 'add' into any other name (add2), thats time all the text fields and other components(combobox, checkbox inside that table "add")  table name change manualy in each and every form?

alsu
Yes, in current version you must do it manualy.

Dmitry.

alsu
Thank you for the project, you again found bug of My Visual Database.
Please, download latest beta version of 1.47, bug fixed:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhwao1izh5q4y … 7.zip?dl=0

Just open and run your project using latest version.

Dmitry.