Topic: invoice creation issue

Hi,
Is it possible to have the below scenario in MVD with no script if possible?
1-    I have a form to create an invoice and consist of two parts, first part for invoice header and second part for invoice lines.
2-    Getting all products in a list and can filter the list by name or code Then select one or many products once then add them to invoice form and enter the remaining required data such as quantity, discount etc.
3-    After selecting products, I can add more or delete some products.
4-    When I Click on save button, the program check that all required data in invoice header and invoice lines are entered (nothing missing) then update all related tables accordingly.
5-    Tables should not be updated before step # 4.

Re: invoice creation issue

Hi,
Perhaps the attached might give you some ideas to start off with but there are many different ways of approaching it, even without getting into scripting.
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon sampleinvoice.zip 339.73 kb, 321 downloads since 2020-05-08 

Re: invoice creation issue

smmh1010 wrote:

Hi,
Is it possible to have the below scenario in MVD with no script if possible?
1-    I have a form to create an invoice and consist of two parts, first part for invoice header and second part for invoice lines.
2-    Getting all products in a list and can filter the list by name or code Then select one or many products once then add them to invoice form and enter the remaining required data such as quantity, discount etc.
3-    After selecting products, I can add more or delete some products.
4-    When I Click on save button, the program check that all required data in invoice header and invoice lines are entered (nothing missing) then update all related tables accordingly.
5-    Tables should not be updated before step # 4.

Hi derek,
Thank you for your reply.
I do not see in your sample invoice  that # 2,3,4 and 5 are achieved.

Regards.