Topic: Multiple Foregin key to same Table

For long time (more than a year) i was searching for a good sqlite based RAD tool for my personal use. Finally come to know about this MVD and i am feeling very happy about it. Kudos to the MVD team for this wonderful tool !!!

I am a software engineer and I have explored its feature they are great and awesome.

I don't know whether below things can be achieved without coding. If not then i am expecting them in the future versions of MVD.

Currently, when i am creating two relationships on same field the field names are being chosen automatically.
For example, Each person (person table) has two address (address table) namely home, office.
Their foreign key names will be 'id_address'  for home and 'id_address1' for office.
Ideally the field names should be 'home' and 'office'
I feel these name are not meaningful and hard to remember when the foreign key count increases.

So, is there any way to provide a custom/user-defined name for foreign keys without affecting the combo box references ?
Because it will help me to keep the database field name meaningful and also the copy of sqlite can be used as a backend for my web application.

Re: Multiple Foregin key to same Table

There's no option to that for now. I hope MVD DevTeam can add this feature too. I'm looking forward to it too.

brian

Re: Multiple Foregin key to same Table

MVD Team,

Any plan to incorporate this in future releases ?