Topic: Bug in ComboBox

Добрый день!
Заметил не большой баг в ComboBox:
Заполняю ComboBox через скрипт. Почему в этом случае теряется возможность подтверждения выбора позиции списка ComboBox курсором мыши, а так же возможность перехода по листу списка ComboBox клавишами вниз и вверх клавиатуры? В этом случае список уже не список, а что-то другое?
Заранее всем благодарен за ответ. Успехов!

Good day!
I noticed a small bug in the combo box:
I fill in the ComboBox through a script. Why, in this case, the ability to confirm the selection of the position of the Combobox list with the mouse cursor is lost, as well as the ability to navigate through the ComboBox list list using the keyboard down and up keys? In this case, the list is no longer a list, but something else?
Thank you in advance for your answer. Good luck!

---------
Translated by Google

Post's attachments

Attachment icon SetCombo.rar 293.16 kb, 199 downloads since 2020-09-03 

I'm just learning

Re: Bug in ComboBox

Here's one solution.
FirstEmptyItem in Combobox property will disable arrow navigation unless you type at least 1 character.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon SetCombo-WithTempTable.zip 495.19 kb, 202 downloads since 2020-09-03 

brian

Re: Bug in ComboBox

В настройках Combobox добавил условие фильтрации:

id IN (SELECT max(id) FROM TABLENAME GROUP BY ColumnName)

теперь выпадающий список состоит только из уникальных значений столбца и Combobox выполняет все свои задачи (можно и писать, и выбирать). 
Спасибо всем за советы. Успехов!

Added filtering condition in Combobox settings:

id IN (SELECT max(id) FROM TABLENAME GROUP BY ColumnName)

now the drop-down list consists only of unique column values and the Combobox performs all its tasks (you can write and select).
Thanks everyone for the advice. Good luck!

---------
Translated by Google

Post's attachments

Attachment icon SetCombo.rar 295.89 kb, 227 downloads since 2020-09-04 

I'm just learning