Topic: MVD - Black Friday

Are there gonna be discounts for the product for black friday?

Re: MVD - Black Friday

lol It's 99$... lol
Show me another product similar to MVD that even comes close to that price (even on Black Friday).
I second Agilefalcon's opinion:

MVD is, in my humble opinion, undervalued. It is very inexpensive, perhaps too inexpensive and when compared with popular other near no-code database applications is a fraction of their cost (Filemaker, Ninox, Airtable, Access - and some of these aren't anywhere close to "no-code").

I made a big mistake for purchasing a copy of Filemaker, and I even went against a good friend's advice doing it.  If only I had learned about MVD sooner. neutral

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."

There are a handful of incredible pieces of software that I have come across since I bought my first computer (Memotech MTX512) that are simply amazing for their power and simplicity. It’s really deceptive, because to make the application so intuitive and easy to use takes incredible programming skill and the foresight to imagine who and how it would be used.

Here are a few pieces of software that come to mind:

Trellix
HyperCard
Linkway
NeoBook - now VisualNeo
Toolbook
LiveCode

And, MVDB.
Between MVDB and VisualNeo, a single person can churn out real software. And both applications are very low priced.

You don’t even need to look for anything else if your not trying to write a flight simulator or a navigation system. I really liked Visual BASIC but then it morphed into something huge and bulky.

Anyway, download a free Pascal of some sort and you’ll soon be able to extend MVDB  with simple scripts too.

Awesome Agilefalcon,
I didn't realize there were that many other options available.  But then again, I haven't really looked much further than MVD- once I found it wink
I briefly looked at the VisualNeo website, and if DMITRY decides to part ways with MVD then that will be my next option.
I don't consider myself a programmer, but I enjoy the challenges of learning how things work (and creating things from it).
Thanks again for taking time to comment cool

"Energy and persistence conquer all things."