Topic: Print TableGrid

Hello, is it possible to print the whole TableGrid1, ie all the records that are there (in the circle below).

Sabine

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Table.jpg 113.55 kb, 83 downloads since 2022-01-12 

Re: Print TableGrid

Hello Sabine

Printing the grid via Excel or Libre Office is not sufficient for your needs ?
If it is to print only a part of the grid, you can activate the MultiSelect mode of the Grid
JB

I don't work with Excel or Libre Office, I would like to output "Report" normally with MVD. I have already printed rows of the table but only for 1 card.
I would like to print everything that is in the grid to output the result in PDF in order to store the sheets in a binder, it is very useful during exchanges with collectors.

Hi Sabine, Hi Jean,
Try it like this (see attached).
You can run a report without any criteria but that may include more records than you are looking at (screen1 in the attachment).
You can also run a report using the tablegrid as the criteria;  this will print all records in the tablegrid but as soon as you highlight a row, then the report will only highlight that row.
The most flexible way is to use an edit field(s) as the criteria (see screen2 in the attachment).  This way, it will always print exactly the number of rows that are showing in the grid.
In the attachment, it is set to preview, but you can change this to send the output straight to PDF.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon report criteria.zip 544.54 kb, 246 downloads since 2022-01-12 

I cannot display the grid data because I have the "ComboBox" which causes me a problem because it is it which displays the results of the grid when I choose a vehicle from the list.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Combo.jpg 83.13 kb, 76 downloads since 2022-01-13 

6 (edited by sparrow 2022-01-13 08:55:25)

Hi Derec, Sabine

Sabine, you can use REPORT (SQL) for the report. By writing a query, taking the data received in the ComboBox1. The request will form the data and send it to the REPORT for printing.
SELECT column1, column2 ... FROM table WHERE table.column={ComboBox1}

or

the simplest way - hidden TableGrid with result and Derec example.

Sabine,
Using the combobox as a report parameter is not the problem - it actually makes it more straightforward (see attachment).
Choose a vehicle from the combobox and it displays the relevant entries (single or  multiple) for a particular vehicle in the tablegrid.
Choose a blank entry from the combobox and it displays all entries for all vehicles in the tablegrid.
I have added a simple new report as a test and it is okay. 
I believe it is your original report (pieces.fr3) that has problems which is in turn linked to your data structure which doesn't look suitable - using your example, what do you do if you have more than one Citroen Berlingo?  How do you know which one to choose?
Also, is this the same problem as your original question about your 'stamps' application or something new?
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Suivi véhicule1.zip 1.3 mb, 191 downloads since 2022-01-13 

Yes, that's the problem I posed for my "Stamps" application, but as the project was too big, I preferred to give you the vehicle project.
For the "Berlingo" I will assign a vehicle fleet number to identify them.
I will go deeper into the "Report" (pieces.fr3) and see if it works.
I'll tell you that soon.

I changed the file (pieces.fr3) and now everything is working fine.
A big thank you to you Derek and I also thank "Sparrow" and "Jean" for having answered my call.
Big kisses to all and have a good day.
Sabine