1 (edited by lemodizon 2022-05-27 13:59:00)

Topic: How to remove the time in the textbox (solved:Thanks Derek)

Hi everyone,

just want to ask how do you remove the time in the text box.

is there another way to display the date not using a textbox.

coz i'm using a textbox to display the date from my table.

hope you can guide me.

thanks in advance.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Date.JPG 41.52 kb, 57 downloads since 2022-05-27 

-lemodizon

Re: How to remove the time in the textbox (solved:Thanks Derek)

Hi Lemodizon,
There are various ways to do it depending on how you're getting the date in the first place.
From your sceeen shot, I'm guessing that you're calling it with a 'select' in a script so you could try it as per the attached.
The first line in the script  selects just the date part and the second line reformats it to mm-dd/yyyy.
Perhaps the bigger question is why you're wanting the date as a text field in the first place?
If you attach your project, people might be able to suggest alternatives.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon date as text.zip 336.3 kb, 106 downloads since 2022-05-27 

derek wrote:

Hi Lemodizon,
There are various ways to do it depending on how you're getting the date in the first place.
From your sceeen shot, I'm guessing that you're calling it with a 'select' in a script so you could try it as per the attached.
The first line in the script  selects just the date part and the second line reformats it to mm-dd/yyyy.
Perhaps the bigger question is why you're wanting the date as a text field in the first place?
Derek.

hi derek,

thanks again.

here is my project file.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon ims_ver1_05_27_2022.7z 287.32 kb, 129 downloads since 2022-05-27 

-lemodizon

derek wrote:

Hi Lemodizon,
Derek.

hi Derek,

it works again thank you.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon date.PNG 14.78 kb, 65 downloads since 2022-05-27 

-lemodizon