Re: Button to save records with strange behavior

Hi Derek,
sorry for the delay but I have been away from home for a few days. As always I don't know how to thank you especially for the explanations.
I've seen your corrected project that you attached just didn't quite understand it. That is, in the window for creating a "Ricevuta" (receipt) you have entered the fields of the "Clienti" table and selecting a customer from the combobox automatically fills the "Ragione Sociale" field (RagSoc in the "Clienti" table). I don't know if the purpose was to automate the other customer-related fields as well, in this case they don't fill.
Basically, what I would like to do is select a customer from the combobox and all the "Receipts" relating to him are associated with this customer, which can then be listed in the search for the initial form.
Then there is a "Azienda" table but that in practice I only need to enter the data of my company in order to create a heading in a print report that I haven't developed yet.
I think that as you say, having focused on the example downloaded from the site only brought me confusion.