1 (edited by v_pozidis 2023-09-30 18:27:24)

Topic: script for changing Styles in the forms

Can someone help me to use script for changing the Style of the Form ? I like to give the option for my customer to has he's own choice . I don't want to use the Styles option from the Menu.
Please work on my example. Thank you

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Style.zip 548.56 kb, 42 downloads since 2023-09-30 

2 (edited by vovka3003 2023-09-30 19:49:41)

Re: script for changing Styles in the forms

Если бы я был администратором форума, то за такие UP-ы влепил бан. Сначала на недельку, потом на месяц, третий-раз - навечно.

Articles on the topic of style in the MVDB

https://k245.ru/en/tag/style-en

https://k245.ru/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/stilnyj-muzhik.jpg

Your project with adapted functions from my examples. No localization. Only styles)))

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Style.rar 520.01 kb, 62 downloads since 2023-09-30 

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.

4 (edited by k245 2023-09-30 20:17:32)

After pressing the Auric button and rebooting
https://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=9934&download=0

Post's attachments

Attachment icon изображение_2023-09-30_231700522.png 18.25 kb, 16 downloads since 2023-09-30 

vovka3003 wrote:

Если бы я был администратором форума, то за такие UP-ы влепил бан. Сначала на недельку, потом на месяц, третий-раз - навечно.

Вот ты жесткий парень....
Не, у меня тоже бывает настроение повоспитывать, но тут, как я чувствую, есть причины...

k245 thank you.

k245 wrote:

Не, у меня тоже бывает настроение повоспитывать, но тут, как я чувствую, есть причины...

Некоторые не особо заморачиваются, просто лупят запизьдубля, а этот похитрее - удалил старую тему (созданную сегодня), и создал точно такую же новую (а, че - так и было, ничего не трогал).

the reason I deleted the section and wrote a new one is because my English is not at a good level and I wanted to formulate my question as best as I could.  if anyone doesn't want to read or help they can just skip it and go to the section below.  There are hundreds on the forum.  luckily there are those who understand and keep the forum and mvbd alive. (Google translated)

9 (edited by vovka3003 2023-10-01 07:34:50)

v_pozidis wrote:

the reason I deleted the section and wrote a new one is because my English is not at a good level and I wanted to formulate my question as best as I could.

А причем тут "плохой Английский"? Есть кнопка "Редактировать пост".
И, кстати, в удаленногом сообщении вопрос был вполне понятен.