Topic: Indicators, gauge

Hi all,

Several times on the forum questions appeared on the topic of various indicators for displaying information.
There are no built-in indicators.
This program is a demonstration of creating and using indicators (in this case circular ones) using MVD.
The script contains four procedures, each of which is responsible for its own indicator. All indicators work,
just some are slow (as intended). The first procedure can be called universal. The remaining three indicators
were created based on this procedure.
The procedure allows you to set the display angles of the scale, the range of scale values, scaling values, color
marks on the scale, change the direction of the scale reading and arrow movement, change the size of the
indicator, set the anchor point on the form, etc. . Knowing where to tweak, you can configure it more flexibly.
This procedure is already the second version. The first version was tied to user-created panels on the form.
On the one hand, this made it easier to place and link to a place, on the other hand, it did not allow indicators
to be partially superimposed on other elements or fit into figured places on the form.
If anyone finds it useful, I will be glad. Errors may occur.
Something like this.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon dash b.zip 550 kb, 70 downloads since 2024-07-10 

2 (edited by k245 2024-07-11 05:19:40)

Re: Indicators, gauge

Very cool!

https://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/misc.php?action=pun_attachment&item=10573&download=0

Post's attachments

Attachment icon img-2024-07-11-08-18-33.png 18.27 kb, 11 downloads since 2024-07-11 

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.

3 (edited by salvatorevicari85 2024-07-11 13:17:18)

Hi Sparrow, thanks so much for the work, but I can't unzip the zip correctly. How can I solve it?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Cattura.JPG 81.39 kb, 11 downloads since 2024-07-11 

The archive was created using 7zip. I also checked using WINRAR. I'm using version 6.xx.
The archive opens without problems. WINRAR recommends updating yourself in your case.

5 (edited by Destiny 2024-07-12 06:39:36)

The archive decompresses very well with Winzip or Winrar.

Destiny

Hi all,

Since I called the topic “indicators,” I will post a new example of a circular indicator (percentage of completion) here too.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon gau2 circ1.rar 5.66 kb, 48 downloads since 2024-07-12 

sparrow wrote:

Hi all,

Several times on the forum questions appeared on the topic of various indicators for displaying information.
There are no built-in indicators.
This program is a demonstration of creating and using indicators (in this case circular ones) using MVD.
The script contains four procedures, each of which is responsible for its own indicator. All indicators work,
just some are slow (as intended). The first procedure can be called universal. The remaining three indicators
were created based on this procedure.
The procedure allows you to set the display angles of the scale, the range of scale values, scaling values, color
marks on the scale, change the direction of the scale reading and arrow movement, change the size of the
indicator, set the anchor point on the form, etc. . Knowing where to tweak, you can configure it more flexibly.
This procedure is already the second version. The first version was tied to user-created panels on the form.
On the one hand, this made it easier to place and link to a place, on the other hand, it did not allow indicators
to be partially superimposed on other elements or fit into figured places on the form.
If anyone finds it useful, I will be glad. Errors may occur.
Something like this.

Hello Pardal, I can't unzip the zip and, consequently, I can't run the project....does it work with MVD 5.6?

Roberto Alencar

Hi Roberto, Sparrow,
I've had no problems downloading and unzipping it.
But what I've done is re-zip Sparrow's program using different compression software - maybe you'll be able to unzip it now?
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon gau2 circ1.zip 338.87 kb, 33 downloads since 2024-07-16 

derek wrote:

Hi Roberto, Sparrow,
I've had no problems downloading and unzipping it.
But what I've done is re-zip Sparrow's program using different compression software - maybe you'll be able to unzip it now?
Derek.

Hi Derek, thank you very much for your prompt service and support. Hugs.

Roberto Alencar