Topic: Stuck with my program, need ideas/help.

Okay, so I'm creating a database for myself to use at work to store my customer specific product information. I want to be able to search a customer, click it and then select at which department/address (if the same customer has more than one department or address) and after choosing address I want to display the products that has been created for that address.

I'm almost there, but quickly concluded that I missed something. So as it is now I have to create a whole new customer to add an address for the same customer, so the same customer but different address, lists as a whole different address.

My combobox with addresses also lists all addresses that I've added and not just the ones that belongs to a specific customer.

I've attached the database as a zip.

Please help me figure it out. (I've translated everything to English from Swedish, that's why buttons are either to short or to long.)

Re: Stuck with my program, need ideas/help.

I can't see your attached project, please send me your project to support@drive-software.com
with link on this post.

Thanks.

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

I can't see your attached project, please send me your project to support@drive-software.com
with link on this post.

Thanks.

Mailed it over as a zip

DriveSoft wrote:

with link on this post.

Thanks.

You had time to look at it yet?

Please, download your fixed project:

Post's attachments

Attachment icon English2.zip 5.68 kb, 395 downloads since 2015-04-13 

Dmitry.

DriveSoft wrote:

Please, download your fixed project:

Thank you! Now I have something to work with smile