Topic: translation help

Hello ,

1) I had a look on the entire forum and found the program 13 anatomy. Looks awesome and i would like to copy several thing into my own app but i`m unable to do so because i don`t speak Russian therefore i don`t understand the text and the script explanations and i`m unable to learn how the program works. If someone is kind enough to translate it in English would be awesome.   

2) I tried to make the MySQL connect form go away because is annoying and i made it but the my software doesn`t work correctly anymore , login form does nothing , permission check gives admin privileges to anyone , all invisible buttons and text boxes are shown , disabled items are enabled.

I would like if is possible and not to hard to do a check box somewhere with enable mysql autologin. I tried with Form1.MysqlConnection.connect.click; but it says that connect is not declared so it lead me to the conclusion that Form1.MysqlConnection exists and is the actual connection dialog but the button does not or has a different name

Re: translation help

use script to connect to mysql 

procedure Form1_OnShow (Sender: string; Action: string);
begin
     frmWait.Show;
     Application.ProcessMessages;

{$MySQL disable_connectdialog}
     Form1.MySQLConnection.Server := '127.0.0.1';
     Form1.MySQLConnection.Port := 3306;
     Form1.MySQLConnection.Username := 'root';
     Form1.MySQLConnection.Password := '';

//Form1.MySQLConnection.Database := 'mvd';

try
         Form1.MySQLConnection.Connect;
     except
         frmWait.Close;
         ShowMessage('Can''t connect to database.');
         Form1.Close;
     end;

if Form1.MySQLConnection.Connected then
     begin

//CREATE DATABASE
SQLExecute('CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `DBName`;');
         SQLExecute('USE `DBName`;');

//UpdateDatabase(''); // to fill ComboBoxes
         //Form1.GridEmployees.dbUpdate; // if you have TableGrid on first form with option "Enable auto execution", you should call method dbUpdate manually
     end;
     frmWait.Close;
end;

if you connect to the database using a script, then the tables need to be created by a script ..

P/S Google translator

Well i created the tables from MVD , and i did use the same script and i works except from the problems described in the firs post.

As for google translate i tried and is taking forever with copy paste . Never mind about the translation it was a long shot anyway.

keep up the good job

lorenzo620 wrote:

Hello ,

1) I had a look on the entire forum and found the program 13 anatomy. Looks awesome and i would like to copy several thing into my own app but i`m unable to do so because i don`t speak Russian therefore i don`t understand the text and the script explanations and i`m unable to learn how the program works. If someone is kind enough to translate it in English would be awesome.   

Articles are available in English:  https://vk.com/@createmyvisualdatabaseapp_en

Anatomy https://vk.com/@createmyvisualdatabasea … omy-lesson

Forum branch "Training courses for developers. Articles about application developmen" - http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=5286

Визуальное программирование: блог и телеграм-канал.