Topic: Multi Select Print

hello friends...
how can i select 2 or 3 rows (multi) and print those rows with updating name that is same in selected rows.. please help..

Post's attachments

Attachment icon test.zip 336.8 kb, 266 downloads since 2019-07-26 

Re: Multi Select Print

I must say this seems to be a strange request, but if I understand what you want then see attached for a solution.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon test multiselect.zip 338.31 kb, 331 downloads since 2019-07-26 

thanks but i need multi selected printig..

blackpearl8534,

MultiSelect printing is what I gave you. You select multiple rows in the tablegrid, then click on your MutiSelect Print button which takes you to the Name form to change the name in the selected rows. Then you click on the Print button in the Name form which prints the selected rows with the name change applied. If that's not what you want, then what am I missing? Maybe you could explain a little more in detail.

thanks for response ...
i found way to select multiselect print.. how can i check checkbox (in datagrid) by clicking any cell of selected row?

I used the same project as before and put in the checkbox method to print selected rows. It is basically the same process as previously submitted. You can click anywhere on the row and the checkbox will be checked and if you click the same row again it will uncheck the checkbox. Then click on the Multi Select button and change the name and the report will print the changed name for the selected (checked) rows.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon test multiselect checkbox.zip 339.53 kb, 368 downloads since 2019-07-29 

ehwagner wrote:

I used the same project as before and put in the checkbox method to print selected rows. It is basically the same process as previously submitted. You can click anywhere on the row and the checkbox will be checked and if you click the same row again it will uncheck the checkbox. Then click on the Multi Select button and change the name and the report will print the changed name for the selected (checked) rows.

How to put caption on the in the tablegrid on the column checkbox?

form1.tablegrid1.columns[0].header.caption := 'column name';

thanks ehwagner