1 (edited by yves.feigneux 2023-08-14 14:00:34)

Topic: myvisualdb : last update in 2021

Hello,

Is it possible to know if there is a new version in the pipe or if the product will be discontinued anytime soon.
I would like to build a CRM solution on it, need to know if this excellent product will continue and be compatible with the new generation of Windows (windows 11, windows server).
Many  thx for your reply,

Yves

Re: myvisualdb : last update in 2021

We are all waiting for a new version for a very long time. I think 6.5  is this final version as Dmitry is not available. Thanks to the forum MVDB is still alive.

Hello. Dmitry do have official statement on not continuing MVD. But it is a mature one. I've built several database applications with this one. For me, having developing on Delphi for quite some time now is a plus. MVD for me rocks if you want to develop standalone database applications. Shifted to Delphi due to software requirements, If the map just been updated, this is solid.

http://myvisualdatabase.com/forum/viewt … 720#p45720

brian

Hello,

Dmitry, do you have progressed on a web solution since last year. Many thx for your reply. MVD was really a mature product and really usefull to code quickly products that has to discuss via serial port. Possible in web but more complex.
Many thx to update us about this future or an alternative,

Yves