Topic: Movin Data From list 1 to 2

hi for instance i have List A that have all information when i buy car and the same time this list for me  its like Warehouse i store card into it and after while i sold this car ( LIst ) B ofcorse i will Add more information to it like name of the person i sold to and price ect .... i want when i do this will go out from LIST A as warehouse and be in List B as Sold List i make ex but i dont know if  best way to do it like this or not  so love to have ur idea

Thanks

File Attached without DLL and Exe

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Ex.rar 22.48 kb, 479 downloads since 2015-11-10 

Re: Movin Data From list 1 to 2

any body can help please  ?

Hi,
I am not sure if you have a need to store the cars you 'buy' and the cars you 'sell' in 2 separate tables with all the extra problems that might cause.
You could use just 1 table with extra fields to hold additional information about the 'sold price', 'sold date' etc.
Then all you need is 2 grids with filters - one grid automatically shows cars that haven't been sold (for example, with a 'sold price = 0.00) and the other grid automatically shows cars that have been sold (sold price > 0.00).
I have attached a little example of how I might do it if it helps.
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon cars bought and sold.zip 336.57 kb, 470 downloads since 2015-11-10 

abouyahya527911

Please download the project:

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Ex_fixed.zip 5.97 kb, 486 downloads since 2015-11-10 

Dmitry.

derek  Dmitry Thank You for ur great Support