Topic: Permission and role,gif,process step question

Hello everyone and thank you for your availability in helping other users.
I would like to ask you three questions:

1- By enabling roles and permissions you get an automatic login form. Can the wrong login password message box be translated into another language? Can you replace the default form with a custom one?

2- I have read several posts about the inclusion of animated gifs, a wonderful feature. Is it possible now to execute the procedures of a script during the execution of the gif?

3- How can I keep the user informed about the progression of a script, for example a script that copies files from one folder to another, providing personalized information on the procedural steps (step1, step2, ... percentage of progression) while running?
Thanks.

Re: Permission and role,gif,process step question

Hi,
With regard to Question 2, please have a look at the attached.  There are comments in the script so you can see how to set it up.
Regards,
Derek.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon larsensbooks.zip 775.68 kb, 297 downloads since 2020-05-14 

3 (edited by madbit71 2020-05-14 17:45:29)

Thanks Derek.

I had already tried this script and it works very well.
The only problem is that the animation goes into freeze while the script is being executed.

Is there a way to keep it going even while the script is running?
Thanks

Post's attachments

Attachment icon larsensbooks1.rar 725.87 kb, 292 downloads since 2020-05-14 

madbit71,
Try the attached.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon larsensbooks Revised.zip 777.13 kb, 333 downloads since 2020-05-14 

wow ... it's perfect.
Thanks Ehwagner and Derek you have been precious.

Hi, some news for this?
1- By enabling roles and permissions you get an automatic login form. Can the wrong login password message box be translated into another language? Can you replace the default form with a custom one?
Tks.